Maui Snorkel Trip Menu
Assorted breakfast breads, (pineapple coconut, chocolate chunk & banana) tropical island fruit platter, ham & cheese croissants with pesto aioli, assorted wraps, (tuna, turkey & chicken) chips and homemade salsa and homemade chocolate chunk cookies.
Also available for keiki (children) are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Water, Kona Coffee, Assorted Tea's, Hot Chocolate, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Ginger Ale, Lemon-lime soda, Passion Orange Guava Juice, Lemonade, Iced Tea, Pineapple Juice, Cranberry Juice.
Tour also includes
~ Snorkel gear, flotation devices & instruction
~ In Water Safety Crew
~ Hot fresh water shower on deck
~ Prescription masks available
~ WALK THE PLANK!!!
Where to Meet
Check in is on the beach in front of the Hula Grill Restaurant, which is in the Whalers Village ~ Kaanapali, All ye Mateys and Scallywags should meet 30 minutes before we set sail, Look for the Pirate Flag. See Check In times for details.
What to Bring
• Sunscreen!!! - The sun on Maui is a lot more intense since we are close to the Equator
• Swimsuit & Towel
• Camera with a waterproof case or bag in case there is some sea spray
• Light cover up for those who are sensitive to the sun (there are plenty of shade areas on the boat)
• Light jacket or sweater for those who tend to get a little chilly
• For guests 21 and older (ID is required) bring your favorite alcoholic beverage if you would like to enjoy an adult beverage on board. Cooler and ice will be available on board for your use.
• B.Y.O.Grogg!!! For guests 21 and older your favorite alcoholic beverage if you would like to enjoy an adult beverage on board (ID is required) Cooler and ice will be available on board for your use.
• A spirit for fun and adventure!!
What to Expect
A fun and adventurous trip! A friendly, safe and knowledgeable crew that will treat you as part of our ohana (family).
This is a sailing catamaran so there is a chance for the occasional splash! Wear something that you are comfortable in that you won't mind getting a little sea spray on. Also, ladies, it can get a bit breezy, so unless it is a long skirt we would highly recommend Capri's, shorts or pants that can be rolled up to your knees. Guy's if you choose to wear long pants please make sure they can be rolled up to your knees.
All trips are barefoot cruises! The crew will collect your shoes prior to boarding the vessel. They will return them to you on the beach after the trip.
Queen's Treasure was specifically designed and built for beach boarding which means that the vessel pulls up onto the beach at the waterline/surf line. Guests may at times have to wade in water up to their knees to reach the boarding ladder.